Dr Danielle Antonellos - Osteopath
Dr. Danielle Antonellos is an Osteopath and Personal Trainer.
She has a passion to help bridge the gap between manual therapy and exercise. She is driven to help educate others on the importance of incorporating both recovery and corrective exercises into one’s regime to achieve optimal wellbeing and performance.
Over the years Danielle has helped to alleviate various musculoskeletal injuries, postural imbalances and has coached many clients through their strength, injury rehabilitation or weight loss journey.
Her university studies include:
· Bachelor of Health Sciences/ Bachelor of Applied Science (Osteopathy) - RMIT UNIVERSITY.
· Bachelor of Health Sciences (Exercise Science & Nutrition) - DEAKIN UNIVERSITY.
Her passion to continuously learn and keep up to date with the latest scientific findings and protocols has led her to complete a number of additional qualifications including;
· Level 1 Myofascial Needling and Cupping.
· Exercise Rehab for Manual Therapists.
· Certificate III and IV in Fitness.
· Australian Strength and Conditioning Association (ASCA) Level 1 SCC.
· Advanced Periodisation Techniques.
· Boxing Level 1 & 2.
· Kettlebells Level 1 & 2.
· Partner Training Techniques.
· Suspension Training (TRX).
· Group Outdoor Training.
Danielle’s outlook on health includes mental, physical, emotional and social well-being and she sees each element to be extremely important to enhance one’s quality of life.